How Does a TrueFrame Report Work?
When you discovery accident history, a TrueFrame certified inspector will identify prior repairs and existing damage to the exterior body of the vehicle and verify that it is structurally sound.
A TrueFrame inspection identifies good vehicles with a bad vehicle history report
by answering these questions:
- Was the vehicle in a serious accident?
- What work was done to the vehicle as a result of the accident?
- Is there existing cosmetic damage to the vehicle?
- Does the vehicle meet TrueFrame's Structural Standards?
- Is the vehicle structurally sound?
TrueFrame is an easy to read report that can be ordered by a licensed dealer.
The TrueFrame Report travels with the vehicle and provides an unbiased, third-party inspection summary that accompanies the vehicle to lot and online in order to provide a much more complete picture of the vehicle’s past and current condition.
By identifying those vehicles that are structurally sound despite their prior accident history – TrueFrame helps create a more transparent car buying experience, with more confident buyers and sellers.