Your Certified TrueFrame Certified Inspector will:
- Identify where the reported damage occurred.
- Uncover sub standard repairs, if any.
- Meter the finish to for clues to previous paint repairs.
- Inspect the uni-body and frame structure.
- Measure the structural underpinnings of the vehicle.
- Document the findings in an easy to read report to help you make an educated buying decision
Purchasing a car with accident history can save you thousands of dollars,
but before you say yes to the deal, hire us to say yes to the vehicle.
* Vehicles can be inspected within 2 hours if you are in a 10 mile radius of an inspector.